Accident, Health and Life: For reference to this section, see Glossary
(Y)es or (N)o
1. My business has need for an employee 401k plan to defer taxes on compensation. 401k plans
2. If in an accident, I would not be covered for injuries. Accident
3. I would like to offer employee benefits to my employees paid with pre-tax dollars to reduce taxable income. Section 125
4. I need dental insurance or would like to offer it to employees on a non-employer paid basis. Dental
5. If injured off the job, my employees would not be able to continue an income. Disability
6. I would like to offer Group Life Insurance to my employees on a non-employer paid basis. Group Life
7. I would like to offer Major Medical insurance to my employees on either an employer contribution or non-contribution basis. Group Major Medical
8. I need major medical insurance on my family. Individual Major Medical
9. I need affordable life insurance on a short-term basis or would like to offer it to my employees. Term Life
10. If I had catastrophic expenses after retirement, I would not be able to pay them based on my current retirement projections. Long term health care
11. I would like to offer benefits to my employees on a payroll deduction plan. Payroll deduction plans
12. I have need for long term life insurance protection which builds up cash value over the life of the policy. Universal or whole life
Accident, Life and Health
Plan setup and administration
Economical coverage to protect against loss of life or serious injury.
Provides for systematic savings and tax-deferred growth to create an income stream you can?t outlive.
Cafeteria Plans -- Section 125
Benefit plans offered with varying levels of coverage, paid with pre-tax employee earnings to reduce employee tax payments.
Dental -- individual and group
A pre-paid dental plan providing free checkups, no deductibles or claims forms, and a large network of dentists.
Disability Plans-individual and group
Coverage to replace lost income in order to maintain a standard of living if the policyholder is seriously ill or injured for an extended period of time.
Affordable coverage to protect beneficiaries from economic stress due to untimely death of a wage earner. Benefits vary according to the plan chosen.
Group Major Medical -- Traditional and Self-Funded
Coverage providing medical treatment for injury or sickness -- available on a traditional plan for small to medium size companies, and self-funding available for large companies.
Individual Major Medical
Coverage providing medical treatment for injury or sickness on an individual basis.
Term Life-Statistics show that 1 out of 6 people will need life insurance soon. 75% of consumers prefer a face-to-face meeting when making this important purchase. We created our life insurance program to be fast and easy to provide pure death benefit protection for your family.
A three minute application with no medical questions
Affordable ten year guaranteed premiums
Unparalleled conversion feature-your money works twice because 100% of the premiums are credited to a new, permanent plan when you convert within five years.
What makes our term insurance unique in the marketplace is our commitment to supporting you.
Long-term Health Care
Coverage which provides for much needed funds for long term health requirements.
Payroll Deduction Plans
A variety of payment plans available for companies to provide benefits to employees at no cost to employers.
Whole or Universal Life
Protection for your family?s future that provides a defined death benefit, tax deferred cash accumulation, a competitive interest rate, and flexible premium payments.
Please review carefully!
Information is not an offer to sell insurance. Insurance coverage cannot be bound or changed via submission of this online form/application, email, voice mail or facsimile. No binder, insurance change, addition, and/or deletion to any insurance policy coverage goes into effect unless and until confirmed directly with a licensed agent. Note any proposal of insurance we may present to you will be based upon the values developed and exposures to loss disclosed to us on this online form/application and/or in communications with us. All coverage is subject to the terms, conditions and exclusions of the actual policy issued. Not all policies or coverage is available in every state.
Please contact our office at 918-346-6973 or 918-660-0090 to discuss specific coverage details and your insurance needs. In order to protect your privacy, p/ease do not send us your confidential personal information by unprotected email. Instead, discuss that personal information with us by phone or send by fax.
Statements on this website as to policies and coverage and other content provide general information only and we provide no warranty as to their accuracy. Clients should consult with their licensed agent as to how coverage pertains to their individual situation. Any hypertext links to other sites or vendors are provided as a convenience only. We have no control over those sites or vendors and cannot, therefore, endorse nor guarantee the accuracy of any information provided by those sites or the services provided by those vendors.
Information provided on this website does not constitute professional advice. If you have legal, tax or financial planning questions, you need to contact a qualified professional.